Newgrounds in a Nutshell! Newgrounds in a Nutshell!

Yup

That about sums it up, haha. Good job capturing the 'essence' of NG.

I hate MAC ads I hate MAC ads

How did I miss this one coming through the portal?

Excellent work. As one who hates all computers for the same reason, I enjoyed this a lot. That penguin was friggin perfect! "The mission's been compromised!" Haha...and when he waddled off, that sealed the deal for me. I'm not even going to dissect animation, sound or other assets of the submission because the overall enjoyment level is through the roof.

On hat note, I'm going to watch it again...then check out your other submissions!

Bobert-Rob responds:

Well, awesome, glad you enjoyed it so much, man. Have fun, and remember, drink responsibly!

GhostFight-BOS-Part1 GhostFight-BOS-Part1

Ace!!!

This was definitely an amazing flash, with the movements, the fluidity. Top notch.

Having said that, I have a few issues, but nothing big.

At one point, the 'camera' was way to close it was hard to tell what was going on, although maybe that was the point, in order to set up for the ending scene where he's surrounded.

Also, the shaking camera is definitely cool, just would have been nice to have one smooth transition in there. But once again, perhaps there was someone actually filming this the whole time...if that's the case, I'm convinced.

Last item, totally opinion, you used sticks...now, I'm not going to bash your use for sticks, but after seeing the way you animate and the quality you are capable of producing, there is no reason for someone with your skill to make a movie with sticks. You could easily have substituted the formless their limbs with well drawn body parts. Same with the torso. The heads were cool.

Once again, kickass animation, but it's like you set up this amazing magic trick and pulled a bunny out of a hat. I don't see why this has an all time top score but hey, more power to you, you definitely know how to kick ass - I just wish you had done it throughout the entire animation.

"Vending Machine" "Vending Machine"

Hmm...

It's aight but a few things. I'm not fond of stick figures but I wont hold that against you, it was a neat idea. Only real complaint is the music, while it was okay, midi is highly frowned upon when its so easy to find high quality mp3s right here on Newgrounds. Otherwise I don't have any real criticism, since the style, plot, etc is mainly a matter of preference. But the music, definitely has to go.

:the Composer: :the Composer:

Ah, the life of a musician...

Very good stuff here. Makes me want to start playing piano again, only out on the street instead of in my living room, ha. Too bad I can't wheel my baby grand everywhere I go...ah well.

Keep up the good work, I loved it!

HALOMEN HALOMEN

fucking dustbrothers!!!

yeahman, good stuff

Strawberry Bebop Strawberry Bebop

very nice

woulda given you a 5/5 but i saw too many b's for one clock movie...nothing personal, lol, did give me a chuckle tho, good work

-Ctrl + Z- -Ctrl + Z-

haha

cute...in that weird kinda way . like the idea, good animation...short but sweet

Retro Collab Retro Collab

hot

very fun . im a pixel artist myself so i have mad appreciation for this collab . it flowed well from one author to the next as well, which is rare in collabs . good stuff, love for pixels!

MK vs. SF 3 MK vs. SF 3

shweet

loved the graphics and the animation was smooth and delicious . yeah, i said delicious . coulda done without the a story, since after all, lets be honest, this is a movie about ass-kicking . but, it didnt hurt so kudos . btw, what version of flash did you use...im pretty sure mine isnt even capable of this, lol