Tremerz Tremerz

Ridiculously Creative and Challenging!

I thought this was one of the most creative games I've seen in awhile. I love the mouse controlled, trailing party members, etc. I especially like the 8-bit style as I'm a huge fan of the old games. Way better than the movie, that's for sure!

Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

This has to be one of the best Flash games...

I've seen this concept fail so many times before, but you perfected it! I love the animations for the turtle and the items you can use to help him launch further - very well done!

I managed to get around 5.1 million...I probably could have gone higher but I didn't feel like setting off so many nukes, haha.

Epsilon Epsilon

Beautiful

Looks great, very intriguing concept and a lot of fun (if you like to use your brain). I love it, plain and simple.

Skywire Skywire

Don't You Hate Ignorant Reviews?

Okay, excuse the title, but I was referring to a number of people below my review...pretty much they encounter one thing they don't fully understand, become confused and immediately disregard all sense and logic, ignoring all good things about the flash production.

Anyway - I am thoroughly impressed with this game. The graphics are fantastic, seeing as they are hand drawn pixel art, and very well done at that. The game play is very good, and the courses, although I can see how the courses could get a little repetetive for some people, obviously they never played QBert or Pac Man back in the day. The music was very catchy and happy and well orchestrated.

What most people don't realize about submissions like this one is they are a throwback. Myself, as well as many people who grew up with 8 and 16-bit gaming, appreciate pixels and chip-tunes like artwork - Legitimate expressions. This game is a demonstration of the good quality of all those things. Unfortunately, most people who are not from the generation may never understand it...sux for them, eh?

Keep it up.

Make A Face! 1.0 Make A Face! 1.0

good start

i dig the parts for the face, lotta good combinations to be had...the only problem is it takes too long to put em together . id recommend ditching the drag-n-drop...a lot of people find that annoying...especially with objects with less 'fill' space, like the eyebrows...when you try to grab em you gotta click right on the lines...you can fix that by adding a 'hit' frame with a fill within the entire boundry of the object . but like i said, ditch the drag-n-drop altogether and use some toggle buttons that you can use to browse all the features . thats my recommendation

Windows XL Windows XL

hmm...yeah...

i gotta say, tho i agree that windows has copied macs for years, this is still a simple and dull flash . each option just seems like a cop-out...like, you click anywhere and that's it, it just says 'windows is crap' and there's nothing left to do . i don't dislike the idea, just seems to be no effort there...add some background choices, more dragable windows, and play up the whole idea of 'XL'

Game Builder Game Builder

Not too impressed

I like the concept but it seems there was very limited effort. I have flash games that I've been working on for two years, why? Because I didnt want to submit a so-so, half finished game, which is what seems to be the case here. I'm sure you don't care what anyone has to say but you're obviously talented with flash...just don't get lazy and you'll have great stuff.

Denzean Knights Denzean Knights

good game

i have to respect the actionscripting that went into this, in the same way i respect anyone that can do something i cant . im still trying to figure out the whole collision detectiong thing

gg

Megaman Zero: Megaman Zero:

good...shit...man

im a mega man freak . more old school than the new shit, but this is good . collision detection was the best ive ever seen in a flash game . i give a 5 . YEAH BITCH

Kingdom Fire Demo Kingdom Fire Demo

this is perfect

excellent job . nuff said

Nemo responds:

Few words can have big meaning. Thanks for the review!