Newgrounds in a Nutshell! Newgrounds in a Nutshell!

Yup

That about sums it up, haha. Good job capturing the 'essence' of NG.

I hate MAC ads I hate MAC ads

How did I miss this one coming through the portal?

Excellent work. As one who hates all computers for the same reason, I enjoyed this a lot. That penguin was friggin perfect! "The mission's been compromised!" Haha...and when he waddled off, that sealed the deal for me. I'm not even going to dissect animation, sound or other assets of the submission because the overall enjoyment level is through the roof.

On hat note, I'm going to watch it again...then check out your other submissions!

Bobert-Rob responds:

Well, awesome, glad you enjoyed it so much, man. Have fun, and remember, drink responsibly!

GhostFight-BOS-Part1 GhostFight-BOS-Part1

Ace!!!

This was definitely an amazing flash, with the movements, the fluidity. Top notch.

Having said that, I have a few issues, but nothing big.

At one point, the 'camera' was way to close it was hard to tell what was going on, although maybe that was the point, in order to set up for the ending scene where he's surrounded.

Also, the shaking camera is definitely cool, just would have been nice to have one smooth transition in there. But once again, perhaps there was someone actually filming this the whole time...if that's the case, I'm convinced.

Last item, totally opinion, you used sticks...now, I'm not going to bash your use for sticks, but after seeing the way you animate and the quality you are capable of producing, there is no reason for someone with your skill to make a movie with sticks. You could easily have substituted the formless their limbs with well drawn body parts. Same with the torso. The heads were cool.

Once again, kickass animation, but it's like you set up this amazing magic trick and pulled a bunny out of a hat. I don't see why this has an all time top score but hey, more power to you, you definitely know how to kick ass - I just wish you had done it throughout the entire animation.

Tremerz Tremerz

Ridiculously Creative and Challenging!

I thought this was one of the most creative games I've seen in awhile. I love the mouse controlled, trailing party members, etc. I especially like the 8-bit style as I'm a huge fan of the old games. Way better than the movie, that's for sure!

Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

This has to be one of the best Flash games...

I've seen this concept fail so many times before, but you perfected it! I love the animations for the turtle and the items you can use to help him launch further - very well done!

I managed to get around 5.1 million...I probably could have gone higher but I didn't feel like setting off so many nukes, haha.

Epsilon Epsilon

Beautiful

Looks great, very intriguing concept and a lot of fun (if you like to use your brain). I love it, plain and simple.

Matoya's Realm [Final Fantasy] Matoya's Realm [Final Fantasy]

Very hot.

Damn dude, props. I did a techno remix of Matoya's cave awhile back but I like this one way better (and I'm usually a bias bastard, ha). Keep it up.

Legend of Zelda (cinema open) Legend of Zelda (cinema open)

effing sweet

I liked this a lot. Being a huge fan of zelda and just getting into orchestrating with garritan (im assuming you used garritan and did not have access to a full orchestra, lol) much respect.

Zelda's Lullaby Zelda's Lullaby

midi!?

It sound like you just recorded a midi file in wav format...kinda cheesy...plus, i bet i could go on vgmusic.com and find a midi version exactly like this that was made my someone else...im not accusing you of anything, just saying, it sounds suspicious

Xyfa responds:

I did not steal this
i made it using a music editor called powertab